My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, December 02, 2016

Losing faith in God and human nature

Still struggling with whether a God who cares about us as individuals does exist. One recent thing that's been making it even harder to believe is the way people have been acting. I have always taken for granted that people were basically good, but experience has been teaching me something different.

Since Trump has won the election, all the awful people are feeling embolden to be their worst selves ... Report: Trump's Election Led To A Surge In Hate Crime [Infographic]. And I see the worst side of people here where I live as well. Barely a day goes by that someone doesn't commit some petty mean act ... today it was someone taking stuff from my recycle trash can and trowing it under the trees for me to clean up.

It's becoming so hard to convince myself there's a God who cares about us but does nothing, too hard to believe that there's objective good in the world when so many people are effing jerks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home