My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, January 20, 2017

Inauguration Day 2017

Donald Trump’s ‘American Carnage’ Inaugural

All hail the PussyGrabber-in-chief :(

Or be like me and instead think about how you can help those who will be the most vulnerable in this new administration ... those homeless and low-income, LGBT people, women, immigrants, racial minorities. And don't forget the environment. Consider supporting organizations like the ACLU ... Here Is the ACLU's 7-Point Plan of Action to Take on the Trump Administration

Resistance is *not* futile.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Richard said...

not futile. essential Just got my ACLU card in the mail.

12:27 PM  
Anonymous Deacon Denny said...

Someone postedva picture of Picard on my Facebook page about this.

Nice that you're still posting, Crystal. Though I like it a LOT better when you add your own comments and not just post things.

I've been trying to post something substantive on Facebook on Tuesdays, but skipped last week because I had a surgery. Hope to get back at it tomorrow.

See you! -- Denny

8:06 PM  
Blogger crystal said...

Hi Denny,

I hope you're recovering well from surgery! I'm not on facebook so I miss a lot of stuff, I guess. I'll try to write more personal stuff on the blog - it's hard to believe anyone is reading it anymore :)

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home