My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

The DNC and pro-life candidates

UPDATE: more on this here: More on pro-life Democrats (8/17/17)


- Women's march on Washington

Today I unsubscribed from the Democratic National Committee's email list, the one they use to constantly nag me for money, because I won't support a political party that plans to officially fund pro-life candidates for office.

I understand the desperation to win Democratic seats in Congress, but the decision to throw women's rights under the bus in order to lure in pro-life Republican votes is just repugnant. What's next - funding racist candidates so we can scoop up all those bigot votes we missed in the last election?

I would rather not vote at all than vote for a pro-life candidate, because I believe one effing Republican party is more than enough. And I'm not alone ....

- 13 Organizations Pledge Not to Support Anti-Abortion Democrats

- Democrats' disastrous mistake on abortion

- If Democrats turn back on abortion rights, they’ll get punished at polls

- There Is an Abortion Litmus Test And It's Called Women's F*cking Rights

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home