My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, December 08, 2017

X-Men directors accused of harassment, rape

There's been much in the news about those who have sexually harassed or assaulted women/men. One story that hasn't been as much in the public eye but which I noticed because I'm a fan of Marvel films, is that of two different directors of X-Men movies: Bret Ratner and Bryan Singer. The reason I bring this up is the silence from most of the actors of those movies, guys like Hugh Jackman and Patrick Stewart ... have I just missed it?

Here's more ...

- Brett Ratner Accused of Sexual Harassment or Misconduct by Six Women (Report)

- Brett Ratner and Russell Simmons Accused of Working Together to Carry Out Sexual Misconduct

- New lawsuit alleges 'X-Men' director Bryan Singer raped a 17-year-old boy

- The Deeper Significance of Bryan Singer's Firing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home