My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, August 01, 2018

The stupid

There's a scene in the first Captain America movie where Steve Rogers, before he has become Captain America through a government experiment, is saying goodbye to his friend, Bucky, who's going off to Europe to fight the Nazis (WWII) ...

Bucky: Don't do anything stupid until I get back.
Steve: How can I? You're taking all the stupid with you.

I was reminded of this when watching the news today. Some people worry that the Democrats are going to do something stupid before the midterm elections, but I'm not worried ... how can we do something stupid when the Republicans have taken all the stupid with them?

From Trump's dead-head base, those nutty believers in conspiracies like Q ...



To Trump displaying his obstruction of justice in public with his twwet that Sessions should shut down Mueller's investigation ...



Trump and his followers *own* the stupid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home