My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Midterms: Trump poisons the well

Given the probability that the Democrats will win big in the midterm elections, and given the assertion of the intelligence community that Putin is still meddling in our elections, Trump is working to discredit any Democratic win ...



To aid in Trump's lie that Russia doesn't want him to be president (see above tweet), the White House has altered the transcript of the actual press conference from Helsinki of Trump and Putin, leaving out this question asked of Putin by a reporter - “President Putin, did you want President Trump to win the election and did you direct any of your officials to help him do that?” (to which Putin answered “Yes, I did. Yes, I did. Because he talked about bringing the U.S.-Russia relationship back to normal.”) ... The White House Transcript Is Missing the Most Explosive Part of the Trump–Putin Press Conference And it's not just the transcript - they altered the official WH video of the exchange as well.

How dumb does Trump think we are?

2 Comments:

Blogger Katherine Nielsen said...

I notice that even some of the Republicans are distancing themselves from him.

4:16 PM  
Blogger crystal said...

I keep hoping some of them will grow consciences but I'm not holding my breath.

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home