My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, October 07, 2018

There will be no healing

Watching bits of Meet The Press. Republican senators continue their gaslighting, of course. Democrat Chris Coons was also on and when Chuck Todd asked him about possible impeachment of Kavanaugh if the Dems win in the midterms, he downplayed that and instead spoke of healing the senate and the country.

I can understand wanting to downplay impeachment .... we don't want the Republicans to have more reasons to get out their vote. But as for healing? Nope. What healing means in this context is saying "thank you" after someone has screwed you over. That kind of capitulation is soul destroying and I think I speak for most Democrats when I say hell is more likely to freeze over.

More about the anger of women and others who are too often made powerless ...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home