My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, December 24, 2018

Ghosts of Christmas past

On holidays like this I think back on my family because we usually got together at these times. I am the keeper of the photos and I was looking at them all last night, trying to find any of us at Christmas. There weren't many - I think back then owning cameras and getting film developed was expensive for us. So much better with digital now :)

Here's one pic of my mom at a Christmas party she gave for her fellow workers ...



Here's a Christmas one of college-age me, looking grim, as usual ...



Here is a photo of my grandparents, Aunt Bev, and my four cousins, Sue, Cathy, Jill, and Ginny, at my grandparents' house, where we would all gather for Christmas dinner ...



Miss you guys.

2 Comments:

Blogger Katherine Nielsen said...

Nice pictures. I think you are right that not nearly so many pictures got taken when you had to buy film and develop them. But whether digital or film, they still preserve the memories. Have a blessed Christmas eve!

1:07 PM  
Blogger crystal said...

Thanks, Katherine :) Merry Christmas!

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home