My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, June 04, 2020

Picard



My latest check-out from the public library is Star Trek: Picard: The Last Best Hope.

The story is based on the new tv series, Star Trek: Picard ...

an American web television series featuring the character Jean-Luc Picard .... Picard begins 20 years after Star Trek: Nemesis (2002) and sees a retired Picard deeply affected by the death of Data in that film as well as the destruction of the planet Romulus in the film Star Trek (2009). Patrick Stewart executive produces the series and stars as Picard, reprising his role from the series Star Trek: The Next Generation as well as other Star Trek media.

I just started the book but it's pretty good so far. I haven't yet seen the tv series but I'm signed up for it at Netflix.

Hard to believe that I began watching Star Trek on tv when it premiered in 1966. I've seen every permutation of the tv series since then, and all the movies too, and have read a ton of Star Trek novels. It just never gets old :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home