My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, November 06, 2020

The best people

Trump's former chief strategist, Steve Bannon, a conservative Catholic (Steve Bannon and U.S. ultra-conservatives take aim at Pope Francis), has had one of his Twitter accounts suspended because he has advocated chopping off the heads of Dr. Fauci and FBI director Chris Wray and displaying them on pikes at the White House.

I wrote in my last post that it was disturbing to realize there were so many Trump supporters in the country, and I called them "bad". I felt a little guilty about that, but maybe I shouldn't have. I'd really like to hear the "good" person's argument for Trump and all the scumbags and nutballs he has foisted uponn this country these last four years. I don't believe there is one.

2 Comments:

Blogger Katherine Nielsen said...

I couldn't believe it when I read what Bannon had said. I always knew he was a sleeze bucket, but I didn't expect him to stoop that low. Silly me, those people always exceed my expectations for scraping the bottom of the barrel. One consolation is that I think he lives outside the US now.

6:18 AM  
Blogger crystal said...

He is a strange character. I think he first came on the scene when that rich Republican donor, Mercer, sent him and Kellyanne Conway to help Trump ... https://www.npr.org/2017/03/22/521083950/inside-the-wealthy-family-that-has-been-funding-steve-bannon-s-plan-for-years

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home