My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, March 03, 2021

Cuomo



There is a difference between Democrats and Republicans - Democrats at least know they *should* care about sexual harrassment. Republicans don't care and don't even try to pretend they do.

So what to do about Cuomo? I think he should either make a full sincere apology and admit he was wrong, or he should leave. I see that he is now taking questions on this during his COVID briefing. I've got to say, if you are a man and ask a woman who works for you about her sex life, that is creepy and unnacceptable, and you should already know that. Same for if you kiss them.

I'm old now, but I can still remember being a young woman at work and school and having men old enough to be my father come on to me. It was gross!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home