My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, July 07, 2021

Hawaii

My sister and I were looking at our pile of family photos today and we saw this one I hadn't remembered. It's my sister (L) and me (R) on our family vacation to Hawaii in 1981. My sister looks pretty, as usual, and I look like a zombie who's just spotted a tasty brain ;)

We went with my mother and grandmother ...

... and visited the islands of Oahu, Maui, and the Big Island (Hawaii). A fun trip (except for the giant flying cockroaches - eeeek!).

2 Comments:

Blogger Katherine Nielsen said...

I love these pictures! You don't look like a zombie. Photos always catch me blinking my eyes. You are looking awake. Sweet that your grandma was with you.
Reminds me of our good time in Hawaii in 2012. We only made it to two islands, Oahu and Kauai. I still want to go back and do the other two. Actually three, I would like to include Molokai.

5:53 AM  
Blogger crystal said...

It would be interesting to see Molokai. I've seen a couple of moves about the leper colony, one about Fr. Damien. I would have like to see Kuaui too - it's supposed to be very beautiful.

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home