My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Hearings cont.

I'm still watching the House Select Committee hearings. This first day has four policemen who defended the Capitol against the Jan. 6 mob giving accounts of their experience. I'm watching the third policeman now and it is terribly disturbing. I don't think any decent person could listen to what these men have to say and not be angry and upset. It makes me sick to know that most Republicans won't even listen to them, not even those Republican politicians whose lives they put themselves in danger to save. Please listen to them.

Sgt. Aquilino Gonell ...

Officer Michael Fanone ...



Officer Daniel Hodges ...



Officer Harry Dunn ...



2 Comments:

Blogger Katherine Nielsen said...

They have in common with abusers that they just want to move on and not be held accountable. "You're just making a big deal out of nothing!"

4:40 PM  
Blogger crystal said...

I believe they know members of their party will be implicated if all the truth comes out. I hope they finally get outed for what they did.

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home