My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, December 16, 2021

New video



A new music video of George Harrison's My Sweet Lord, featuring many famous people, most of whom I didn't recognize (I am too old!). But I did, of course, like seeing Mark Hamill, Ringo, Weird Al Yankovic, Jeff Lynne, Joe Walsh, Taika Waititi, Olivia and Dhani Harrison, etc.

Here's the blurb ...

In celebration of the 50th anniversary of George Harrison's classic solo album, All Things Must Pass is celebrated with a suite of new releases including a stunning new mix of the classic album by Grammy Award-winning mixer/engineer Paul Hicks, overseen by executive producer Dhani Harrison.

2 Comments:

Blogger Katherine Nielsen said...

I always liked that song. I used to think it was about Jesus. But then I read that George Harrison was into a more Hindu spirituality, so probably not. I guess songs can mean what someone hears in them though.

5:29 PM  
Blogger crystal said...

I think George was raised as a Catholic but later became interested in meditation. Remember when he and the other Beatles visited India to see Maharishi Mahesh Yogi? ... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Beatles_in_India

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home