My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, February 11, 2022

Spring

It's spring here already. I was outside with the cats today. Here is Hansel on the tree stump ...

Here's her sister, Gretel ...

Socks was hanging around too ...

And there was a gray squirrel peeling the bark off a dead pine tree, and I think eating it ...

Inside, my sister was playing with Vicky. Vicky is pretty much all better now, after having that bad wound on his neck. He's still a prisoner in my mom's bedroom, though. Yoda really doesn't like Vicky being inside, and I don't want to let him outside while Timmy (who inflicted the wound) is still out there. Wish I could find a home for Vicky ...

2 Comments:

Blogger Katherine Nielsen said...

I love the pictures. It's still a couple months until we see flowers here. Is the flower wood sorrel? Looks like your cats have gone through the winter well!

2:09 PM  
Blogger crystal said...

Oh, it is! Mystery solved! I didn't know what that was. It just appeared in the bacjyard a few years ago by itself. It's so cheerful.

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home