My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, April 10, 2022

How I See



The way this guy sees is very much like the way I see. If I look directly at something, it disappears. There's no big black spot, there's just an area of what is like snow on tv that tends to blend in with whats around it.

This makes it hard to read or do anything that takes detailed vision. When this gets very dangerous is when you cross a street and totally blot out the oncoming car. Or when you blot out Yoda the cat and accidently step on her - eeeek!

2 Comments:

Blogger Katherine Nielsen said...

Wow, good video and explanation. It's hard to imagine. The closest experience I have had is occasionally a migraine aura.
It's an expanding patch of ziz-zagging light wherever I am trying to focus vision. One of my neighbors has a lot of lit up decorations on her lawn at Christmas. One of them is a tree with zig zag flashing lights. I call it her migraine tree.

3:54 AM  
Blogger crystal said...

My mom used to get migraines and would see bright lights that would obscure her vision. I've never had one, though.

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home