My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Crossing Lines



The latest tv show I've been renting is Crossing Lines ...

a German-French-Italian-American action crime thriller television series .... Former New York Police Department officer Carl Hickman's life has fallen apart after he was injured on the job; he has become addicted to morphine and works as a garbage collector at a carnival in the Netherlands. He is recruited to join the International Criminal Court's special crime unit (a fictional unit). Based in The Hague, it investigates a variety of crimes that cross international boundaries.

I started watching the series, which had 3 seasons from 2013 to 2015, because I like the actor who plays the main character, William Fichtner ...

Sadly, I can only find the first season to rent here in the US. But anyway, it's pretty interesting, with lots of foreign locations, so worth a try.

2 Comments:

Blogger Katherine Nielsen said...

At first glance, his picture reminded me of Jonathan Frid, who played the vampire, Barnabas Collins, on Dark Shadows. Paranormal soap opera back in the day.

2:20 PM  
Blogger crystal said...

I remember that :)

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home