My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Pike's hair



The latest tv series I've been watching is Star Trek: Strange New Worlds ...

A spin-off from Star Trek: Discovery, it follows Captain Christopher Pike and the crew of the starship USS Enterprise as they explore new worlds throughout the galaxy during the decade before Star Trek: The Original Series.

Anson Mount, Ethan Peck, and Rebecca Romijn respectively star as Pike, Spock, and Number One, all characters from The Original Series.


Those who are fans of Star Trek will remember the episode titled The Menagerie, in which Mr. Spock steals the Enterprise in order to help his previous captain, Christopher Pike. This new series takes place before that, when Pike was still captain of the Enterprise, with Spock on the crew.

I decided to watch because, of course, I like Star Trek, but also because I like the actor who plays Pike. I first saw him in the series Hell on Wheels. He does a good job in this role, but I think he is most noted for his boufant hair style as Pike ;) ...

Star Trek: Strange New Worlds Episodes, Ranked by Captain Pike’s Hair

Try the show, you might like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home