My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, July 23, 2023

Sweet Tooth



The latest tv series I've been watching is Sweet Tooth ...

an American fantasy drama television series developed by Jim Mickle. It is based on the comic book series created by Jeff Lemire and published by DC Comics' ....

Sweet Tooth is set in a fictional world in which a virus has killed a majority of the world's human population, coinciding with the emergence of hybrid babies that are born with animal characteristics. Convery plays Gus, a naïve 10-year-old part-deer boy, who sets out to find his mother after the death of his father. The first season received critical acclaim and won two Children's and Family Emmy Awards.


I've only watched the first episode so far, but it seems very good. This is the first thing I've watched on Netflix's streaming site. I belonged to the DVD part of Netflix for many years but they are closing it down soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Katherine Nielsen said...

That sounds like something my oldest granddaughter might like. She's into the Percy Jackson series.

11:15 AM  
Blogger crystal said...

I have no idea what children like now but the series did win some children's fiction awards, I think. And I didn't see anything in the first episode that was horrible. It kind of reminded me of the new Amazon Lord of the Rings series, but modern apocalyptic.

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home