My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, August 14, 2023

Guitars

- Jimmy Page

I feel that I should be posting about Trump being indicted in Georgia, and I will later, but for now I have a strange compulsion to post about my favorite guitar solos. Blame Morning Joe, where the subject caame up this morning as I was washing dishes. I'm no expert, but here are some guitar bits that I especially lie ...

Led Zeppelin, Jimmy Page, Stairway To Heaven ...



Eagles, Don Felder and Joe Walsh, Hotel California (acoustic) ...



Santana, Carlos Santana, Black Magic Woman ...



Eric Clapton, Cocaine ...



Heart, Roger Fisher, Crazy On You ...



Moody Blues, Justin Hayward, Never Comes The Day ...



1 Comments:

Blogger Katherine Nielsen said...

Good music!

7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home