My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, September 09, 2023

Lawrence Wright

I went to the public library with my sister today. I was picking up two videos - Star Trek the Next Generation season6 and Les Misérables - and she was looking for a book about 9/11.

That reminded me of that past miniseries, The Looming Tower, that I had seen a few years ago. Here's a trailer ...



But I had never read the book from which the miniseries was adapted. I looked it up at the library later and put it on hold. Then I looked up the writer, Lawrence Wright, a reporter for The New Yorker, and he was a really interesting person, so I looked for him at Youtube and found a past interview with him, in which he discusses his more recent book, Going Clear: Scientology, Hollywood, and the Prison of Belief . Here it is ...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home