My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, January 25, 2024

Press briefing



Here I am at lunchtime, eating a veggie burrito and watching the State Department's daily press briefing.

I've seen reports in the news that Israel is not allowing any aid trucks into Gaza. I actually saw an NBC news video in which the correspondent for that region said this a few days ago.

In the press briefing I'm watching today, the State Dept guy said ... "On January 24, two hundred and ten trucks with food, medicine, and other supplies entered the Gaza Strip."

And the US would know. Biden appointed a US envoy for the humanitarian situation in Gaza, David Satterfield, and he's in charge of facillitating aid to Gaza ... US envoy said to hold frustrating meet with PM who rejected request to expand aid for Gaza

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home