My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, March 03, 2024

Mouse

It has now been just over 2 weeks since my cat Mouse disappeared. I guess I'm finally starting to realize that he might not be coming back.

He first appeared in the yard in the fall of 2015 with his mother Misty. They were really afraid of me and it took a long time for Misty to trust me, but Mouse became friendly pretty quickly. He was small and gray and so thus his name.

I really miss him. I still hope he will reappear. I''ve been looking at the County's missing cats page, but no luck so far. He is not a spring chicken and he has a permanent limp, and I'm afraid something bad may have happened to him.

2 Comments:

Blogger Katherine Nielsen said...

I'm sorry to hear that Mouse has not showed up yet! Is that his mom, Misty, in the bottom picture?

7:36 AM  
Blogger crystal said...

Thanks, Katherine. No, that is Olive. Misty is a little all black cat.

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home