My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, March 07, 2024

State of the Union



I see a future where we defend democracy not diminish it.

I see a future where we restore the right to choose and protect other freedoms not take them away.

I see a future where the middle class finally has a fair shot and the wealthy finally have to pay their fair share in taxes.

I see a future where we save the planet from the climate crisis and our country from gun violence.

Above all, I see a future for all Americans!

I see a country for all Americans!

And I will always be a president for all Americans!


That's a bit from the end of President Biden's State of the Union speech. He did really well! I have to say, though there are things I wish were different, he has turned out to be the best president of my voting lifetime (from Nixon to now). Hope he wins in 2024!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home