My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, May 30, 2024

Guilty



Wow! Trump found guilty on all counts! I've got to admit, I didn't think this would actually happen. It's good to know that the justice system can work against such odds.

Of course, Trump gave his usual pathetic and lie-filled diareibe afterwards. The thing is, he had his chance to set the record straight under oath, to get up and tell the jury and the world his "truth". But the professional liar didn't dare.

I wish I could say this will make a difference to Republican voters, but I don't think it will.

2 Comments:

Blogger Katherine Nielsen said...

Even if it makes no difference to the MAGA base, I'm still glad about the guilty verdict.

5:12 PM  
Blogger crystal said...

Me too. And it will always be there as a fact in history.

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home