My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Is it just me?

You know how the Biden administration tried for a while to sell "Bidenomics" ... the idea that the economy was great .... but many people didn't believe it because their own lived experience, like my own, told them that wasn't true? An example: Increases in homelessness broke records in 2022 and in 2023. - Homelessness in the United States

I think the same must be true about crime.

From CNN - Did you know violent crime is down? Not if you’re watching right-wing media

But it's not just that.

Today was the second time in a week that police cars raced down my street, while a police helicopter circled above, the bullhorn telling the people below to get inside and lock our doors, because an armed and dangerous suspect was at large in the area, and they were coming after him with dogs. Really.

I wish the Democrats running for office would notice those less fortunate, as well as their favorite voters in the middle class. Our experience should matter too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home