My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Videos

Remember the show about a retreat, The Big Silence? Here's the first episode for those interested ...



Here's a video about a retreat on prayer given by NT scholar Felix Just SJ (Catholic Resources) ...



Here's a video from Duke University NT scholar Mark Goodacre (NT Blog) - would Jesus tweet? :) ......



Randall Balmer, Episcopal priest, editor at Christianity Today, and professor of religious history at Columbia University, gives us 2 mins on the separation of church and state ...




2 Comments:

Anonymous Victor said...

Ride with U>S (usual sinners)!

Come on sinner vic you know that "I" rode with you when our flesh was about 17 years old and still me, myself and i have not found our soul yet.

Yes Victor but did you not fall in love with every one at this 7 day retreat and sad to say that their names were lost in a flood but trust me when "I" say that their souls and spirits still keep you in mind.

You think so sinner vic?

Sometimes "I" do Victor! :)

Great post crystal.

Shalom

2:55 PM  
Blogger crystal said...

Hi Victor - thanks :)

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home