My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Vicarious Hawaii




Haven't seen any worthy movies lately so I've just been using Netflix to watch old tv, like LOST. One nice thing about LOST is the Hawaiian viewscape in most of the scenes ...

Jack and Ana Lucia talk on the beach ...



Sayid ponders a list ...



Libby and Hugo go jogging ...



Though the characters of Lost spent a lot of time in the lush tropical jungle, they weirdly never (to my knowledge) had any insectoid encounters .....



One of my favorite characters on the series was Vincent ...




2 Comments:

Blogger William D. Lindsey said...

You're making me want to watch "Lost" all over again just to see the gorgeous scenery, Crystal.

6:08 AM  
Blogger crystal said...

Hi William :)

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home