My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, December 16, 2012

The American President

Remember the famous speech that ends with the president saying ... You cannot address crime prevention without getting rid of assault weapons and handguns. I consider them a threat to national security, and I will go door to door if I have to, but I'm gonna convince Americans that I'm right, and I'm gonna get the guns. ....



I really liked that movie ... written by Aaron Sorkin, it inflienced his tv series The West Wing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Deacon Denny said...

Yeah, I really like that movie too -- especially that speech. And I didn't know about the link to West Wing, but I always thought they belonged in the same category.

I was really glad that the NRA showed its true colors by saying that armed guards at schools was the answer to what happened in Connecticut. I wish the Supreme Court DID take up cases that would better define what a "well-regulated Militia" is -- it has very little to do with what the NRA claims it does.

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home