My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Nooooooooooo!

Tonight on the way back from the store with my sister, we almost ran over a little Chihuahua dog. My sister got out, and picked him up and took him around to the houses nearby, but he didn't belong to anyone. Guess who got dragooned into caring for him tonight. My sister promised she would take him to the SPCA tomorrow. Meanwhile it's just him and me ... and ten stray cats :( Actually, he's very well behaved and sweet. My sis bought some dog food and he inhaled it - all his ribs are sticking out. Here he is, curled up in one of my old cat beds ....





4 Comments:

Anonymous Richard said...

we have one of those; honestly chihuahua's make wonderful cats, and they can't quite make the leap up to the counter eat your butter.

3:10 PM  
Blogger crystal said...

I've never been around such a tiny dog. She (I think it was a girl) was very sweet. She was the same color as the floor and I was afraid i was going to step on her because of my bad eyes, or accidentally push her off the bed. I hope she finds a good home! Prayers would be welcome.

4:51 PM  
Anonymous Richard said...

Of course Crystal. They are intolerably cute, aren't they: )

2:00 PM  
Blogger crystal said...

Ah, the spam filter ate your comment :) Thanks - yes, they're very cute!

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home