My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, March 19, 2017

Out in the yard

A strange day today - warm but cloudy. I can hear the ice cream man going by in his music-playing truck ... it plays Scott Joplin's The Entertainer :) I walked around with the cats and the camera. Here is Olive giving Socks in the distance the gimlet eye ...



Here is a plant pot with some violets and oak balls ...



And here is Thor trying to nap on a dead tree stump. He looks like a wooly chameleon to me :) ...


3 Comments:

Anonymous Richard said...

looks a lot like my yard except without horses:)

9:27 AM  
Blogger crystal said...

Horses would be nice! Maybe I wouldn't have to mow as often too :)

11:49 AM  
Anonymous Richard said...

just have to watch where you step:)

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home