My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, March 26, 2018

The new kittens

I wrote in an earlier post that one of the cats I was trying to get spayed had had kittens. That was Snowy. Strangely, Marie, who did get spayed a few weeks ago has become kind of the co-mom of the kittens. I hadn't seen them up until today because they've been in a cat igloo under a table in the garage, but my sister has been crawling under there every couple of days to check on them. Today they somehow moved or got moved to a corner of the garage that is all icky with decay and piles of junk. I had to dig them out and I put them in a box back under the table. Hopefully the mom cats will decide that's an ok place for them. But while I was doing that, I got a photo of them. Kawaii!!! Look at their tiny tails :) ...



Thankfully, the vet did say she would take them to find homes for them for a donation, but she wants us to wait until they can eat on their own. I hope I can keep track of them until then.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Dyan said...

So cute :) Glad to hear the vet is willing to help out!

8:00 AM  
Blogger crystal said...

Yes. The good thing about the vet place is that they will keep them until they find homes and won't euthanize them - the SPCA and County get so many kittens at this time of year that they can't find homes for them all. But if I win the lottery, then we can keep them :)

9:36 AM  
Anonymous Dyan said...

Oh man, I hope you win the lottery! I think you'd run an amazing kitty rescue :)

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home