My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, April 03, 2018

The cats, continued


- Fluffy

Since last I wrote about the spay/neuter saga, we managed to catch one more of the cats, Socks, to take her to be spayed. Now there are two female cats left to catch - Snowy and Fluffy. Snowy is the cat who had the kittens a couple of weeks ago, so we have been concentrating on catching Fluffy, especially since she keeps getting more and more huge and we think she must be pregnant.

We've had no luck, though. Last week we had an appointment at the County place and we almost caught her with the drop trap but at the last second she bolted and it fell on her instead of around her. Fortunately, she wasn't hurt, but now she is even more wary of me. This morning we had another appointment and set up the trap, but she didn't even show up despite me not feeding her last night to make her more hungry.

I feel doomed. Fluffy is probably going to have kittens somewhere hidden, they will be feral, impossible to catch, and unadoptible even if I can catch them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home