My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, June 14, 2018

My cat Thor



I think my cat Thor may be dead. Since I've been taking care of the sick kitten I haven't been able to spend as much time with the outdoor cats. I think Thor was getting sick for a while, but I just didn't notice. I noticed about a week and a half ago that he seemed under the weather. The next day he didn't come to eat the once-a-day canned food snack, which he loved and normally never missed. That was a Saturday and that night I found him and tried to feed him but he wouldn't eat. Because the vet was not open then and because I don't have a car, and because I was worried about the cost of an emergency place, I did the expedient thing - I decided to wait until Monday to decide what to do But I never saw him again. He has disappeared and I think he's crawled off somewhere to die :(

He lived here for the last four years, after appearing in the yard one spring as a kitten with his two sisters. He was very sweet and affectionate. I will really miss him.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Dyan said...

I'm so sorry Crystal :( Our furry friends really do become like family members and it's so hard to lose them.

5:54 AM  
Blogger crystal said...

Thanks, Dyan. Yes, very sad.

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home