My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Prince Wendell the cat



Today we caught and took one of the two cats we still need to spay and neuter to the SPCA to be fixed. He's a boy cat and I've named him Wendell after Prince Wendel, the doggy prince in The 10th Kingdom which I've been re-watching ...



Meanwhile I've been taking photos of everyone so I can put their spay/neuter documentation together with a picture of them if they need to be IDed. Look, here's Lucy :) ...



Now just one more cat to catch now (saying there aren't any kittens and leaving out Yoda). Whew!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Dyan said...

You take such gorgeous pictures! So happy for you that it's working out ok and you only have one kitty left to catch :)

4:59 PM  
Blogger crystal said...

Thanks, Dyan. Yes, the notorious Fluffy, mother of Yoda. Must craft a good plan of how to catch her!

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home