My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, October 18, 2018

Trump shills for MBS



More and more information is coming out about the torture and murder of Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi, some of it closely linking members of the Saudi kill squad to MBS (The Jamal Khashoggi Case: Suspects Had Ties to Saudi Crown Prince).

Trump's only reaction was to send Mike Pompeo to Saudi Arabia to reassure the prince that the US will help him get away with it. Here they are, yucking it up together ...




Why? Trump's cover story is that we need Saudi Arabia as our ally in the Middle East but that's debatable (Don't believe Donald Trump; we'll be just fine without Saudi Arabia).

And come on, when has Trump given a poop about anyone or anything besides himself? Trump often bragged on the campaign trail that the Saudis had given him tons of money ...

"Saudi Arabia, I get along with all of them. They buy apartments from me. They spend $40 million, $50 million," Trump said during a presidential campaign rally in Alabama in August 2015. "Am I supposed to dislike them? I like them very much." At another rally that year, Trump said of the Saudis, "I make a lot of money from them." "They buy all sorts of my stuff. All kinds of toys from Trump. They pay me millions and hundred of millions."

Trump is helping MBS so that he can personally continue to make millions from the Saudis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home