My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, November 19, 2018

I was blind, but now I see

Last night I re-watched Stargate: The Ark of Truth. It was a movie continuation of the Stargate tv series and dealt with how the good guys finally managed to defeat the bad guys from another galaxy who worshipped evil ascended beings called the Ori. The way they did this was not through force of arms but by finding and using a contraption built by good ascended bings, known as the Ark of Truth ... a relic that causes people to realize the reality of a situation, despite their previous mistaken beliefs.

Here's a clip that shows our heroes confronted by the one remaining evil Ori and her high priest (Julian Sands as the Doci) and the Ark of Truth. The good guys manage to turn on and open the Ark, changing the heart of the high priest and through him all the hearts of those around the galaxy who had worshipped the Ori, thus rendering the Ori vulnerable. The high priest says, "Have mercy. I was blind, but now I see." ...



I wish there was an Ark of Truth that could change the hearts of Trump supporters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home