My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, January 02, 2019

Elizabeth Warren & Rachel Maddow

Rachel Maddow interviews Elizabeth Warren. I didn't realize that Warren was so knowledgeable about financial stuff. I didn't know she had been a professor at the University of Texas School of Law, the University of Pennsylvania Law School, and at Harvard Law School, specializing in bankruptcy law. I also didn't know she's written a number of books about financial issues - must look them up at the library. And I didn't know she had been named Assistant to the President and Special Advisor to the Secretary of the Treasury on the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau by Obama to set up the new agency. As Rachel said, Warren, through her work, too the shame out of the financial struggle that many working Americans faced. I know all about that shame. Another reason to vote for Elizabeth Warren.

Here's are some segments of Rachel's interview ...






1 Comments:

Blogger Jana said...

What a fabulous post -- thanks for giving us a chance to really hear Senator Warren!

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home