My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Just another day



Trump continues to fail upwardly. People continue to die. I know I should be more concerned but it's hard to accept the reality.

Today my sister took me to a doctor appointment. Then we went to the pet store to get cat food (and looked at the little Roborovski dwarf hamster that was living there. So cute!) ...



Then we went to one grocery store looking for paper products - no luck. Then we went to Whole Foods - none there either. Then we went to another grocery store - still no toilet paper, paper towels, kleenex. I guess we'll have to try really early in the morning again.

Just another day, aside from the looming apocalypse. I feel worried and guilty all the time we're out and about, but how else can we get food and necessities, go to the doc, pick up prescriptions, mail stuff, etc.?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home