My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, March 09, 2021

The Comey Rule

My latest DVD checkout from the library was The Comey Rule ...

an American political drama television miniseries, based on the book A Higher Loyalty: Truth, Lies, and Leadership by former FBI director James Comey. The miniseries stars Jeff Daniels as Comey and Brendan Gleeson as President Donald Trump. The two-part miniseries was aired from September 27 to September 28, 2020 on Showtime.



I had already read the book some time ago and I often see some of the people portrayed in the miniseries on the news (like Andy McCabe and Peter Strzok), so it was pretty interesting. Brendan Gleeson did a disturbingly good job in portraying Trump ... ugh!

And Jeff Daniels was really good as well. He has the power to always make me forget he's just an actor when he's in his roles. The first movie I remember seeing him in is Arachnophobia in 1990 ...



And the most recent was The Looming Tower in 2018 ....



If you're interested in recent politics, you might like this miniseries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home