My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, February 13, 2022

Timmy

I spent the first part of the day trying to catch Timmy to take to the SPCA to find a new home. And this time I was successful. As you will remember, Timmy has been a terror to many of the cats in the yard, including Vicky, and I've wrestled with how to fix that problem. We first got him neutered, but it didn't seem to help.

Finally I decided to try to give him to the SPCA, pretty much the only place here that finds homes for someone's pet (the County won't do that here). The worry is that the SPCA isn't a no-kill shelter. If they find the cat is unadoptable, they may euthanize him. I was hopeful about Timmy because even though he was agressive with some of the other cats, he was always friendly and affectionate with me and my sister.

I hope so much that Timmy will find a home where he is loved and happy! Please say a prayer for Timmy, that things will work out for hm. Thanks.

2 Comments:

Blogger Katherine Nielsen said...

Yay! I'm glad you were successful in catching Timmy. Yes, I will pray that they find him a good home. Probably best if there are not other cats there. Now Vicky can be out again, and Yoda can be happier to be in the house by herself.

5:47 PM  
Blogger crystal said...

Thanks, Katherine.

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home