My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Dusk

Every day when it starts to get dark (about 8:30), I come outside and hang around until darkness. It's the time when a lot of people are out and about here, and I want to keep my eye on the cats to make sure they are (relatively) safe. I water the plants, sweep the driveway, etc.

Sorry about the quality of the photos. Because the light is so dim, they turn out fuzzy and weirdly lit. But here are a few fron tonight ...

Looking down the street ...

Here's the poor old walnut tree. It has just died. Sad. I thought it had come back from mistletoe infestation, but the drought has done it in. It's pretty big - now I'm worried it will fall over and sqaush someone ...

The skunk family comes out at night to munch on the leftover cat food ...

And here's Olive, sitting by the porch light ...

2 Comments:

Blogger Katherine Nielsen said...

Nice photos. It is a peaceful time of day. Hope the skunks leave without leaving their scent!

1:27 PM  
Blogger crystal said...

I think the skunks live under the house, unfortunately. Every now and then they bomb us ... a truly horrible smell!

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home