My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Rusty Bowers

Along with millions of others yesterday, I listened to Rusty Bowers give testimony about how he was lied to and coerced and intimidated by Trump and his legion of creeps because he wouldn't help Trump overturn the last election. And then today I read that Bowers still plans to vote for Trump, despite the fact that he knows from his own personal experience that Trump is a liar, a crook, and a sociopath.

The Comment That Reveals the Depths of the Republican Party’s Moral Collapse

I'm really depressed about himan nature.

2 Comments:

Blogger Katherine Nielsen said...

The really depressing thing is the reason that people who hate Trump and think he is horrible will still vote for him. It is because they think that bad as he is, the Democrats and liberals are worse, and will tear down everything the country stands for. But it's two things that are tearing down the country: "the end justifies the means" thinking, and demonizing the "other", placing them outside the pale of human consideration.

5:06 PM  
Blogger crystal said...

Yes, I ask myself if I would vote for a Republican if the Democratic candidate was evil. I hope I would, but it would be hard. I think back to Clinton. I didn't know when I voted for him that he was a womanizer and was a friend of Jeffrey Epstein. Yuck.

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home