My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, October 13, 2022

Jan 6 hearing

I just watched what will probably be the last January 6 committee hearing. It basically gave a recap of all that had gone before, interspersed with some new stuff, like this video showing Nancy Pelosi trying to organize a law enforcement response to the riot so that Congress could go ahead with the vote. I recall when I used to frequent Catholic sites, the conservatives there just hated her more than anyone else ... really demonized her. I believe that's because she is a smart, fearless, and extremely competent woman in power, and we see that in this video ...



The most interesting part of the hearing came at the very end ... they voted to subpoena Trump to testify under oath to the committee ...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home