My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, September 10, 2023

30 years



‘The X-Files’: Every Episode Ranked From Worst to Best

The X-Files pilot remains the greatest in TV history – even 30 years on

Yep, it is the 30 year anniversary of The X-Files series.

Oh, how I loved that show! It was on at the same time that I was taking RCIA classes at church, and my sponsor's little girl and I were both dedicated David Duchovny fans. Behold my autographed Agent Mulder postcard :) ...

Yes, the show was about aliens, but it was also about Agent Mulder's unceasing search for the truth about his sister's disappearance. It's well worth a watch if you have never seen it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Katherine Nielsen said...

I used to watch X-Files with my younger son on Friday evening, back in the 90s. Kind of a mom and son bonding thing.

6:31 PM  
Blogger crystal said...

Me too, but with my mom - I was living here with her then. Watching tv shows has changed so much now.

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home