My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Happiest places



These are the world’s happiest countries in 2024

You will not be surprised to learn that once again, Finland is the world's happiest country. Sadly, I've never been there, or to any of the other Scandinavian countries that are mostly among the topmpst happy places ... maybe someday. But I was surprised to learn that Israel was the 5th happiest country in the world. I've never been there either. Must get out more.

2 Comments:

Blogger Katherine Nielsen said...

One of my grandfathers was from Denmark. I don't remember a lot about him because he died when I was a toddler. But family members said that he was very even tempered and kind, seemed positive, and was able to see the good in people.
But it amazes me that the Scandinavian countries always rate well on a happiness scale, because they have such short daylight hours in the winter. I would have a hard time with that.

7:46 AM  
Blogger crystal said...

Me too. And also with being cold most of the time. Maybe if you grow up there, that all seems normal and your body adjusts. I spent some childhood years in Bermuda, where a lot of people think is wonderful, but all I remember was how humid it was ... potato chips came in cans so they would stay crisp ... and the bugs were everywhere and huge. Centepedes .... eeeeeee!

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home