My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Catkins and flowers

The blue jays that live in the yard have had a new baby :) He's really small but out of the nest and hiding in different bushes (can't fly yet, he's not fledged). I hope he stays safe! Sadly, no photo of him, but here are some catkins and flowers from the baby bird's habitat ....


- red rose bush


- box elder tree catkins


- catkins on the pecan tree


- coral rose bush


- I don't know what kind of flower this is


- a while ago I posted a photo that I thought was a future magnolia flower, but I've learned since that was instead a batch of new leaves. I'm pretty sure this is a future magnolia flower, though. So prehistoric looking :)


2 Comments:

Blogger Jana said...

Hi Crystal,
What excellent photos - the lighting is wonderful!
Jana

7:57 PM  
Blogger crystal said...

Thanks, Jana :)

12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home