Thoughts of a Catholic convert

My Photo
Location: United States

Sunday, March 08, 2015

True Detective music

Listening to the sountrack of True Detective, a show I've never watched. Maybe I should give it a try. Here are a few of the songs ...


Anonymous Richard said...

Be warned its pretty dark, graphic, violent and just plain scary but McConaughey and Harrelson were very convincing in their roles as the detectives. I liked it.

4:37 PM  
Blogger crystal said...

Oh, I had a sinking feeling it might be too violent for me. It's my next Nerflix so I'll give it a try but I;m usually much better at science fiction and fantasy violence than real-life type of violence. Speaking of McConaughey, have you seen Interstellar? That's near the top of my list too.

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home