My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, April 04, 2018

Cecile Richards

Last night I saw an interview on Rachel Maddow's show with Cecile Richards, the president of Planned Parenthood, who is about to step down from that job and who has written a new book, Make Trouble: Standing Up, Speaking Out, and Finding the Courage to Lead--My Life Story.

I can't find that video to embed, but here's another from CBS This Morning, in which she mentions how Jared and Ivanka threatened to cut funding for PP if the organization wouldn't stop offering abortion as an option ...



As I've mentioned in the past, when I was in college I was a volunteer at the local Planned Parenthood - I met some great people there and learned a lot about women's health care. It's too bad Richards will be leaving the organization. Must look for her book at the library.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home