My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, November 22, 2019

Deer!!!

When I went out to feed the cats this morning, they were all missing. I went around the yard looking for them and found out why they were scarce ... deer! There are two deer in the yard, a male and female. I called everyone from the county animal control to the fish and wildlife department but everyone said I'm supposed to just leave them alone and they will eventually be gone by themselves. But what's odd is that I don't live in a rural area but a suburb with lots of traffic. How did they get here without being hit by a car or eaten by some neighbor? Here are a couple of photos I got of the male deer by the bird bath ....




2 Comments:

Blogger Katherine Nielsen said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Crystal!

9:45 AM  
Blogger crystal said...

Thanks, Katherine - same to you :)

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home